RPG Texas Raptor Run 2014: On Topic Only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Back from the dead!!
I have been running around like a crazy person for the last couple years trying to get a restaurant off the ground but I heard you guys like pictures of your trucks and couldn't resist getting the cameras out for the TRR! I can't even imagine how far things have come in my absence but I look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends.

Safe travels everyone! See you in Texas!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Nitto%20Chrome%20750.png

Nitto Tire has stepped up and donated a set of 35" tires for the raffle!

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
CineSLR....I can't wait to have pictures taken of my truck. And to meet you all.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor brethren... I have some gear that belongs to RPG and was wondering if anybody passing through Houston area could take it up there? I ordered a stage 2 bump stop kit and they basically shipped everything twice. Not the springs or brackets but I they sent all the hardware, u- bolts, strike pads, bump stops twice. I have tried contacting them but get no response. So I just trying to do the right thing. Im on the north side of Houston.

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back from the dead!!
I have been running around like a crazy person for the last couple years trying to get a restaurant off the ground but I heard you guys like pictures of your trucks and couldn't resist getting the cameras out for the TRR! I can't even imagine how far things have come in my absence but I look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends.

Oh my..... everyone is coming out for this one!

Raptor brethren... I have some gear that belongs to RPG and was wondering if anybody passing through Houston area could take it up there? I ordered a stage 2 bump stop kit and they basically shipped everything twice. Not the springs or brackets but I they sent all the hardware, u- bolts, strike pads, bump stops twice. I have tried contacting them but get no response. So I just trying to do the right thing. Im on the north side of Houston.

View attachment 45196

View attachment 45198

Give TMX a call. I believe Corey is working out of their shop until TRR.
Either way, they should be able to help.
Thanks for your honesty.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there going to be anyone around that will be equipped to either rebuild or at least check the pressure in my rear shocks. I'm at 91k miles that will be over 92 by the time I arrive at the ranch.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back from the dead!!

Good to see you around dude! See you out there. It's grown so much since 2 years ago