RPG Testing Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jan 8th

Hey I'm down for the 8th meet let me know more info!!

QUOTE=RPG;136005]Hey Bar,

A good portion of us are located in OC. I think there is a group running the Mojave trail on the Weekend of the 7th and 8th.

I would love to make that trip but I can only manage to escape to Barstow that Sunday the 8th. We are going to be holding a Demo Day out in Barstow with Raptor Addict for anyone who wants to come. We all had blast last time and hopefully we can get a good turnout again.

Let me know if you are interested?

Thanks
Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I know this. You are one tough guy to get a hold of. Let me know if you need to work something out, I'm sure we can handle that...

Jarrett[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^sweet. We r all meeting at slashx at 9:00am. Let me know if you want to get off at hodge and take the dirt to slash X?

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do me a favor. Wait for me off Palmdale Rd Exit on I-15. I don't think I could pull off what I did last time, even if my life depended on it.