RPG raceline how-to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aaron i don't know what's wrong with it that thing has been unsupported for over 2 years and its been bouncing around I need to find a way to support it somehow.

RLTW it's not scary! Just man up! Haha and no I'm not related to Wilson

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well the way you typed up this how to, i'm having my doubts. As for manning up, i cant even draw a straight line, better believe i'm bitchmade when it comes to cutting one into my truck.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow Pat! I know you are stoked to finally get this done. Fantastic install write up with pics. Turned out great!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG raceline hot-to

Nice Patrick!! I especially like how you have the little pee shooter car to match your Monster Themed Raptor. Haha, have to mess with ya!

I'm anxious to check out the front whenever the skids done! Do you plan on powdercoating the rear bumper any to go with your front? I think monster green on rear would be kewl too

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat looks good the ass end looks nice and clean...love seeing your pretty diff cover...

Again, what are the plans for your skid on your front?

Nice write up...

RPG should put you on the payroll bud...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc