RPG or GJ Motorsports Third brake light in stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, who has a Third Brake light housing in stock for the Gen 3… with the Antenna mount, but no Baja Designs lights…. Looking to grab one asap.
Thanks!

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received my complete rpg kit (lights included) for my gen 3. I have the GJ for my gen 2. I like the finish of the rog compared to the gj. The rpg has a matt finish compared to the semi gloss of gj. Again im comparing to a gen 2 gj, not sure if they have changed anything for gen 3.

One thing I will say the customer service from gj is terrible!!!

I ordered my rpg kit from off-road alliance, looks line they have a no light option available

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t realize they had it without the lights… that’s great. How long from when you ordered to when you got the it?

kirkb

Reaction score
Got mine quick from Offroad Alliance as well (had previously ordered from another vendor but they didnt get their shipment in from RPG yet)

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever light you get id put a good antisieze or corrosion x on during assembly(if its already assembled, pull it apart). I am in the process of trying to swap one of my lenses but aftermarket companies don't plan for dissimilar metals so I'm having trouble getting the screws out of the housing. Also its common to get corrosion around these, again solved with a good antisieze and/or something with dielectric properties as well. Corrosion X is usually my go to. Id probably assemble with the HD version or Ultra Tef Gel.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there for the Gen 3. I just installed the mPower ORV Chase light kit, and its nice. It's what Raptor Assault uses on their trucks and it looks very clean but is also very bright. I got it for less than the listed amount by working a deal with American Trucks. However there is no antenna mount.