RPG Collars and 37's Looking beefy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I had stock fenders with 37x13.50 tires on Method wheels. There is trimming that has to be done but stock fenders will work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, must be thinking of non-trimmed. I saw a pic on one of the forums where the fender was crunched by the A pillar. Just did some digging and found the cutting done to clear them even with zero offset wheels. I have to run down the stock tires but it still looks questionable on the new truck based on my flex test. The only way to really know is pull everything and put one on without a shock and cycle it or bolt them on and "find" the clearance issues the hard way! The solution will come out one way or another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know how well 37's are doing on these with the collars? Issues? Will it work with the factory front bumper?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 Baja trips so far - currently in cabo the 37s on the driver side rear is chewing up some metal will post a pic later but not too worried about it
Any pics on this..?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes please... I have 37's waiting for install but considering going with 35's until I can find out how well 37's really do work on the Gen 2 (1mm offset)

t2w

Reaction score
3 Baja trips so far - currently in cabo the 37s on the driver side rear is chewing up some metal will post a pic later but not too worried about it

What shop in SD do you have work on your truck? I'm in north PB and looking for a reputable shop. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an ADD Venom Front Bumper installed with a winch and had the front taken up 2 inches to level it out. With this setup my 35 inch stock tires now look smaller to me. I will probably look at 37 inch tires when I need to replace the ones I have now. Curious to see how you make out with yours and what is needed to make them work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
I am curious If the methods 17 or 18s .. thanks

17s

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

What shop in SD do you have work on your truck? I'm in north PB and looking for a reputable shop. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talk to IAN at ORW (Balboa) and RPG in OC talk to Corey