GEN 2 RPG Collar 2020 Raptor Install with shock sense line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has posted on this before but had a question about the LiveValve line when installing the RPG collars. The hole to put the plastic ziptie holder thingie gets blocked after installing the collars. Wanted to see what others have done with theirs. This is what is what I did, was feelin a bit **** and decided to make something to attach those lines to. Hope I did ok tho don't want to get ripped into too bad...lol.

View media item 15554
View media item 15551
Used the existing threaded holes under the collars to hold some 3/4" L-brackets and use some 1/2" (1/4 x 20) allen bolts all from Home Depot. Had to do some trimming tho on the L-brackets as well as trimming a bit on the bolt heads as well. Don't remember seeing anything on the RPG instructions (did not read the FN manual):p

Drove and did a full turn both ways to make sure of no issues. Hope this helps...:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
faultball

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, think me messed up upload settings to private lol...need help with upload settings :oops:

Last edited: