RPG and Fox 3.0's review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys it was nice meeting ya'll at TRR and I think your products rock! they took all of the abuse I could throw at them and more! the truck stayed planted and I was in control over the roughest of terrain( first half of the run).

Attachments

• KK7A8235-Edit.jpg
    KK7A8235-Edit.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 110

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything works good bud. I know we talked about it before TRR and I was gonna message you to see how you liked them.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would agree I'll be looking for a few year's yet but like madcow states the adjustability is a great idea. However I'm a lazy ass I want to get in and go my favorite part about the truck is the ease of use. Besides who doesn't want to go from highway to the ditch with out slowing down. RPG and who ever is out there get on the week 4x4 link. Thanks' to all who improve upon this awesome truck.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rich, glad to see you are loving the new setup. It's always good to see guys as enthusiastic as us guys at RPG about off-roading. Had a great time hanging out in Texas. Once Jarrett and I get caught up at the shop we will be doing a full write up and getting pictures up. but right now we gotta fix the broken header and power steering.

-Jeff

POBrien9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome man. How much did that set up cost you , if you dont mind? And is the truck leveled off?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rich is dead on about how he described the stage 4. Mine was installed last year at TRR. Working with Corey to install it is an added bonus for sure. The transformation is immediately noticeable. I now have 30k miles on mine. It has been through two TRRs, Little Sahara (with jumps), snowball pre run and actual run. Have I come across details that needed worked out, yes, has RPG been there with me the whole way, yes. I was one of the first to have the stage 4, my nationals saced out because of the low arch they offered at first (-1.5") . RPG helped me get them exchanged, and they no longer offer that negative ride height. I had an issue with my tie rods, I unfortunately had to put the stock rods back on for a while, what a noticeable difference. I couldn't wait to get the RPG rods back on. But RPG stood by and corrected the issue.

Rich isn't kidding when he says that not only does RPG stand behind their product, but they make you feel like family.

For those of you coming on the south Dakota buffalo run, you will be able to check out two RPG equipped Raptors with state 4, Huck and myself. I can't speak for Luke, but I'm willing to let some take the truck for a spin while we are hanging out back at camp. Don't be afraid to ask. :)

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119