RPG and Fox 3.0's review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you coming on the south Dakota buffalo run, you will be able to check out two RPG equipped Raptors with state 4, Huck and myself. I can't speak for Luke, but I'm willing to let some take the truck for a spin while we are hanging out back at camp. Don't be afraid to ask. :)

I rode in Luke's truck this weekend during the forest clean-up. It rode awesome! It was much more comfortable than my truck on road, and tracked over the pot holes and bumps really nicely. I am excited to get my rear Fox's from RPG soon and on the truck. Time to head to the corner and pull up my pant leg and try to earn some more money and afford the rest of the Stage 4 set-up.

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the chance to ride with Rich in his new raptor. Thats really what it feels like after all the RPG stuff is put on. Rich being a hell of a driver plus he lives in BFE makes him a great person to get a view from.

I got to ride in Rich's truck and WOW! This thing takes all the harsh bumpy crap away. Not all of it but you sure don't feel like you going to lose a kidney like you do when stock. Plus I know we were going a fair amount faster than I was stock.

All I got to say is i'm SO GLAD I won the Fox 3.0 tuned by RPG at TRR13. These things are all go and no blow.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
During the cleanup Carl mtuh rode with me, we hit a very bad washboard rode full of pot holes like it had been carpet bombed. We started at a reasonable pass till I said f*^ it and hammer downed, 65-70 was nothing, truck stayed planter and rode smooth. I wish I could of done it in Jeff's truck with stock suspension to feel the difference.

As joe said I'm willing to have my keys over around camp for anyone who wants to feel it; but as I surrender my keys you'll have to surrender your wife / girlfriend as collateral. Or daughters age 26-32.