Roush cat back fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I had spoken too soon about the "great" customer service I had recieved. It has been just about a month and I have not seen or heard anything more to this point. I contacted Stage 3 and they said they are waiting on Roush. Let the finger pointing game begin. I just contacted Roush directly again today about this, havent gotten a response yet.

PlyRok

Reaction score
I just had mine installed on Wed. and the guy who did it told me it was one of the best kits he has installed. I got it from Stage 3 and had no problems with them. I'm very happy with the sound.

OP
OP
T

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**Update** Finally got a tracking # for my replacement Y pipe. Nick from Roush, that is on this board, has been nothing helpful and quick to respond to my emails. I think alot of this is on Stage 3 end. Roush sent them the Y pipe and then Stage 3 had to ship it to me. They dont seem in a hurry to ship anything. It took over a week to ship me the kit when I first bought it on Ebay. I sent them emails and never once got a response to those. You cant beat Stage 3 prices on this kit, thats why I chose them. But their promptness has been sub par.

Dont get me wrong, the sound of the Roush kit is awesome. Its a nice kit but I just dont like how low the tips hang out back.