Roush 590hp Supercharger kit for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look the way to make this thing a pavement burner is with the right cam (how much time do you spend at 6k), head work, valve train, pistons, fuel delivery, exhaust and TUNING!!!

Did this to too many trucks in the past. The last big hp boys of mine were oil burners and my friends with the sports cars (all of them) were left slack jawed on short stop light to stop light runs because NOTHING beats a 4wd launch with big tires and the TQ to make it leap baby. Gas engines are tougher to get the low end from but trucks are not GT500's so what they do at the top end is of no concern to me.

Just love a nice 55 or 60 run up to 120 or so when you have everything matched to do that. Problem is that with this motor the options are not as great as they are with the GM products right now but it is getting better. May get the last one of this body style and go ahead and have the motor worked over or get a crate one---problem is (crate) they are not optimized to develop hp+tq at the lower rpm's.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look the way to make this thing a pavement burner is with the right cam (how much time do you spend at 6k), head work, valve train, pistons, fuel delivery, exhaust and TUNING!!!

Did this to too many trucks in the past. The last big hp boys of mine were oil burners and my friends with the sports cars (all of them) were left slack jawed on short stop light to stop light runs because NOTHING beats a 4wd launch with big tires and the TQ to make it leap baby. Gas engines are tougher to get the low end from but trucks are not GT500's so what they do at the top end is of no concern to me.

Unless it's an AWD sports car... just sayin'.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still, I was really tempted to buy a supercharger kit, but, I realized I'd end up falling down that slippery slope again. So it's just some cosmetic things and maybe suspension stuff down the road.

Gambill

Reaction score
SO! I saw a video on this truck and they drag raced a roush truck vs a stock one. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just hardly faster than the stock truck!!!!

Skip to 1:10
2011+ Ford F-150 6.2L ROUSH TVS2300 Supercharger Kit - YouTube

This video is showing the older Roush SC system that puts out 525hp on the raptor. The newer system for 2013 puts it at 590hp. I wouldn't of considered the older SC system but this new one I am interested in.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This video is showing the older Roush SC system that puts out 525hp on the raptor. The newer system for 2013 puts it at 590hp. I wouldn't of considered the older SC system but this new one I am interested in.

They definitely should have made that more clear in the video. I was wondering why a stock truck was easily keeping up with the S/C one

Intricate

Reaction score
I ran a 08' F150 5.4 on a Magnusson kit, water methanol, VMP tuned, smaller pulley upgraded coils. This truck was on 37's with 8"lift and I put a lot of miles from cold Canadian winters to the rough Alberta oil patch. It always made me grin, had a love hate with the supercharger whine. But that truck when buried in the mud, one blip of the go pedal and tires were cleaned out and rooster tails 20' in the air:rockit::rockit:, but with my Raptor...bumpers, suspension, wheels then next year when 91 octane is a $100 more per liter I will probably bring back a supercharged smile.

Last edited:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to get one but when it comes to spending 9 grand or so RPG stage 4+ with UCAs and Tie Rods just seems so much more worth while than a blower. The truck is fast enough as is why not get it better at what it was made to do.