Roush 590hp Supercharger kit for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One truck length? Try three. 13.9 vs. 15.2 is a ton. Not to mention the benefit of something like this isn't drag racing, it is things like 30-75 and 65-90 mph on the highway day to day on this 3 ton truck.

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One truck length for how many thousands? What a waste.. Why do people think a Raptor is a lightning?

-Greg

When you go power sliding around corners on dry pavement you will understand.

A 1/4 mile drag race is the worse example of how the blower changes the feel of the truck. It's pretty kick ass when the back end comes sliding out like you're on the dirt but still on pavement.

I cant wait to get mine off road and really open it up. Just need to get a better shrouded air box fabricated up for mine.

big thump'n N/A motors are cool until you have to drive behind one for hours on end on some road trip.

and SVT is right the 50mph to 100mph acceleration is off the hook. You blink and the truck is doing 90 and still pulling like a ***** ape. In stock form I noticed the power really dropped off over 5,000rpm. With the blower the engine just keeps pulling harder and harder as the blower really gets spooled up at the top of the power band.

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've put many thousands of miles on my truck off road now... there's been very few times where I thought to myself "I need more power", however, I've said to myself "I could use more suspension" almost every time! :)

It really all depends on what you're using it for. For those people that really take these things off road and beat on them, this is NOT the kit for you. For the pavement pounders out there, this thing would be a blast and make the truck twice as much fun on the street I'm sure.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ it's the simple mods that make a big difference that count...

Ya but it is awesome when some 16 year old spoiled punk with pebble pusher is at a atop light with a coffee can hanging out the back thinks he has something and you smoke him to the next light in a truck that weighs twice what his car does!!!! Plus I don't care how much power a vehicle has I always want more!!!!! Its like a bad addiction but lets face it im better off addicted to power and tools than crack and coke!!!!

You can't have too many of theses in Kane...

SO! I saw a video on this truck and they drag raced a roush truck vs a stock one. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just hardly faster than the stock truck!!!!

Skip to 1:10
2011+ Ford F-150 6.2L ROUSH TVS2300 Supercharger Kit - YouTube

was the stock truck a 5.4?

Yukon Joe