RIP Unscheduled Clean MY21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irojas

Reaction score
I have a pre-order in for the all new ’22 Tundra Pro in addition to a to a ‘22 Raptor to hedge my bets. If my Ford dealer plays any dealership games I am going with the Tundra Pro at MSRP. The Ram TRX is simply a no for various reasons.
I could never go from a Raptor to a Tundra... Would much rather stay with my Gen2

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fully understand. I have aspired to own one since the 2nd generation Raptor hit the streets. The Raptor has the boldest front end of any pickup on the market and I love the new rear suspension setup from the factory. And don’t forget the unique Baja ready suspension setup.

I love the fact that the Raptor is a very unique truck. It’s an expensive proposition to make a regular F150 into a Raptor due to its Raptor only bedside sheet metal, composite front fenders and hood, unique bumpers, wider rear axle, Raptor exclusive coil spring 5-link rear suspension and Raptor only front suspension hardware.

Last edited:

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inventory Mgr at my dealership was told that MY22 Raptors would start on 29 Nov. all 21s will be done by then.

According to ice-capades on BlueOvalForums, MY22 startup scheduling for F-150s is this week for an 11/29 build week. So at least that's two points of reference (although not Raptor specific).

Unfortunately for most of us here, his scheduling notes did say that no retail F-150 orders will be selected this week (not unexpected if its to be believed that they do a run of stock orders to work out any QC issues prior to beginning building retail vehicles).

DrJayC

Reaction score
I have a pre-order in for the all new ’22 Tundra Pro in addition to a to a ‘22 Raptor to hedge my bets. If my Ford dealer plays any dealership games I am going with the Tundra Pro at MSRP. I am not even entertaining a The Ram TRX for various reasons.
How does one pre order a 2022 tundra?

OP
OP
G-Train

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to ice-capades on BlueOvalForums, MY22 startup scheduling for F-150s is this week for an 11/29 build week. So at least that's two points of reference (although not Raptor specific).

Unfortunately for most of us here, his scheduling notes did say that no retail F-150 orders will be selected this week (not unexpected if its to be believed that they do a run of stock orders to work out any QC issues prior to beginning building retail vehicles).
This is what the guy is being told. All I can do is put it out there.

josh1017

Reaction score

I really hope that's not the case, got 2k sitting at the dealer...if no retail orders are being built on 11/29 that probably means nothing until after New Year. Sucks, been truckless since July.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did pull retail orders yesterday, mine is for an 11/29 build week. Fingers crossed for first week of new model year, that is fingers crossed they have chips so it is not in a parking lot all winter. I guess my truck will part of the - well let’s run a couple 22s and see how it goes lol.

Last edited: