RIP Unscheduled Clean MY21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take this for what its worth, One dealer i had a place in line for submitted my order on 6/11 it went unscheduled. He stated he submits that original signed order with the new 22 order so that it can be given priority.

irojas

Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen. Raptor order placed on 6/10 in the conceps system with a dealership with 10 allocations (2-37s, 8-35s). How does such an order not get pulled and completed by Ford. What is the point of a priority 10 if a sizable dealership can't get their order filled.

Next steps for Ford, are you taking care of the guys who waited patiently for nothing and now have to go to the back of the line for a MY22? Will we get a priority build? Will we get credit for the inevitable price increase? What about the Velocity Blue and Lead Foot Gray guys who are left to fend for themselves on a secondary color?

The lack of information, the haphazard way they've chosen to pull orders and not pull others is over the top. Why decide to change your ordering model in the middle of a pandemic? Great, go to a customer order model but how is that working out if your dealerships are still fleecing people.

This has been a fairly lame experience and I wish you all luck in waiting this out. This is the worse strip tease ever, the more we see the uglier it gets Ford.
Only good news about the 22s is that price should be lower if you want a 37 and don’t want the blue recaro seats.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This—- I saved a couple grand On the new 22 order by not being forced into blue interior, helps some and will owe less on my 2020 whenever it gets here.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen. Raptor order placed on 6/10 in the conceps system with a dealership with 10 allocations (2-37s, 8-35s). How does such an order not get pulled and completed by Ford. What is the point of a priority 10 if a sizable dealership can't get their order filled.

Next steps for Ford, are you taking care of the guys who waited patiently for nothing and now have to go to the back of the line for a MY22? Will we get a priority build? Will we get credit for the inevitable price increase? What about the Velocity Blue and Lead Foot Gray guys who are left to fend for themselves on a secondary color?

The lack of information, the haphazard way they've chosen to pull orders and not pull others is over the top. Why decide to change your ordering model in the middle of a pandemic? Great, go to a customer order model but how is that working out if your dealerships are still fleecing people.

This has been a fairly lame experience and I wish you all luck in waiting this out. This is the worse strip tease ever, the more we see the uglier it gets Ford.
I feel for you... same thing happened to me. I ordered a lead foot on 6/10 and have been unscheduled/clean ever since, heck the order still shows that status. My dealer had the allocations (or so they said) and Ford chose to build all the dealers stocks orders, and not mine. Zone rep pulled the plug on it last week. Now I'm in line for a '22 in a color I'm not as stoked about as lead foot.

OP
OP
G-Train

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you... same thing happened to me. I ordered a lead foot on 6/10 and have been unscheduled/clean ever since, heck the order still shows that status. My dealer had the allocations (or so they said) and Ford chose to build all the dealers stocks orders, and not mine. Zone rep pulled the plug on it last week. Now I'm in line for a '22 in a color I'm not as stoked about as lead foot.
There is no rhyme or reason. I’ve read that the mfr has to build a series of mistake free vehicles before they get on the custom orders. I really want to know how many they were able to build before they tanked them whole thing and gave up on 21s.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t care for the TRX but I am glad it is an option for some. Tundra will soon be as well but I got my heart set on the Rap.

I have a pre-order in for the all new ’22 Tundra Pro in addition to a to a ‘22 Raptor to hedge my bets. If my Ford dealer plays any dealership games I am going with the Tundra Pro at MSRP. I am not even entertaining a The Ram TRX for various reasons.

Last edited: