Rims/Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
Kind of an unrelated question but this is my first raptor what's the best way to sell your factory rims? I ordered the antimatter blue 35 package with the upgraded forged aluminum beaded wheels but may want to switch rims once I actually see how they look on the truck. Anyone have prior experience with this process?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of an unrelated question but this is my first raptor what's the best way to sell your factory rims? I ordered the antimatter blue 35 package with the upgraded forged aluminum beaded wheels but may want to switch rims once I actually see how they look on the truck. Anyone have prior experience with this process?
Shouldn’t be a big deal. I sold my factory wheels on a local selling site. Price them to sell and they will. I plan on getting the factory wheels powder coated in black. Maybe down the road I’ll upgrade. Tonneau cover and bed liner are a higher priority for me.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score

List them in your local classified/Facebook yard sale thing.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know what the approx weight of the second gen cast aluminum wheels are? also are the stock k02s one of the lighter 315 options/what is the lightest offering currently?

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Curious why one would go to 20” wheel for a winter set-up. Typically, those are for summer bling :) +1 on the KO2’s… I was actually driving often in 2WD on snowy streets. 4A is great feature of these trucks as well.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone plan on getting 5 new aftermarket wheels and doing a 5 tire rotation? Or not bother with the spare since it’s mounted below and not seen?

I’d like to go with aftermarket wheels so I won’t upgrade the wheel package and was hoping to get about $800for the brand new ones. Is that reasonable mind set?

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone plan on getting 5 new aftermarket wheels and doing a 5 tire rotation? Or not bother with the spare since it’s mounted below and not seen?

I’d like to go with aftermarket wheels so I won’t upgrade the wheel package and was hoping to get about $800for the brand new ones. Is that reasonable mind set?
When you go with the 5 tire rotation. How much extra mileage do you generally get out of a set of tires?

$800 for just rims (non forged option) seems steep to me.