rigid lights dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys installing my duallys this morning amber and white in each opening? What's is everyones opinion wire them together to one aux switch? Thinking switch 4. What's your guys opinion? I have nothing on switches now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the total draw of the 4 lights together, #4 switch is 10 amps.
Also seen some people separate them, amber as a set, and clear as a set, but that choice is yours.

#1=30 amp
#2=30 amp
#3=15 amp
#4=10 amp

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup with Rigid D2s and have whites on S2 and ambers on S3. I often run the ambers on the road and they don't blind people like the whites would if they were on. Ambers alone are much better in snow as well but you probably don't have to worry about that in Texas.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have all four on switch 2. I run them on during the day and at night put amber covers over all four.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have my Apollo4 white spots on AUX3 and my Apollo4 amber floods on AUX4. I wired it this way so I can switch them on or off whenever I like. But even AUX4 being 10amp could easily handle all 4 of them.

OP
OP
Mcdonaho

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your setup their nick going to run it that way thanks for input guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk