Rigid lighting vendors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lupa

Reaction score
Wanting to purchase some rigid triple foglights for my new raptor that had a scheduled build date of March 20th LOL, but I have a couple questions. Want to go with 2 pairs of the d series pro driving lights and 1 pair of the d series pro floods. Want to put all four driving lights on one 15 amp upfitter switch and just want to make sure that will work (they should only draw 12.6 amps total)? Second question is, are the clear pro driving and the ambers the same lumens? Equal perceived brightness? Thanks for the help!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Click on the Vendor tab above and you'll see all of them.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Lupa - We'd be glad to help you with this.

As for the lights, the D-Series PRO Driving in white and the D-Series PRO Driving in amber are going to have different overall output. Amber will have a lower output than white. Rigid does not publish the data for the amber LED chips in their lights.

As for your setup, you should be okay running all 3 pair so lights to AUX 1 or AUX 2, however, Rigid lights are known for a voltage spike upon ignition so they may pop the 15A fuse at ignition, especially if overall system voltage takes a dip. I'd recommend running 2 pairs of lights on 1 switch and 1 pair of lights on 1 switch.

If you'd like, we can put together a full setup for you with lighting and brackets and answer any other questions you may have. Please let me know if we can help.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Lupa - We'd be glad to help you with this.

As for the lights, the D-Series PRO Driving in white and the D-Series PRO Driving in amber are going to have different overall output. Amber will have a lower output than white. Rigid does not publish the data for the amber LED chips in their lights.

As for your setup, you should be okay running all 3 pair so lights to AUX 1 or AUX 2, however, Rigid lights are known for a voltage spike upon ignition so they may pop the 15A fuse at ignition, especially if overall system voltage takes a dip. I'd recommend running 2 pairs of lights on 1 switch and 1 pair of lights on 1 switch.

If you'd like, we can put together a full setup for you with lighting and brackets and answer any other questions you may have. Please let me know if we can help.

Hey Lupa, Don't get involved with this guy or you'll learn all of the things you never knew your truck needed!;)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a Triple Fog Light Kit with Baja Designs and Rigid Industries lights available. Check it out here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl...2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits/

The Rigid D-Series Kit would be here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-rigid-industries-d-series/

We make our own brackets for the Raptor/Lighting Kit right here on Long Island out of stainless steel (powder coated as well). So you'll get the best brackets available on the market from us with the most adjustments. Plus, we also offer a Raptor Lifetime Guarantee on our brackets.

As for amperage, it all depends on which D-Series you go with. I'd HIGHLY recommend you keep all 3 pairs on 3 different upfitters so you have full control. Our kits include our own harness that makes installation easy (ALMOST plug and play).

If you wanted to put 2 pairs on 1 switch, you sure could do that as well.

Switches 1-2 are rated at 15Amps
Switches 3-4 are rated at 10Amps
Switches 5-6 are rated at 5Amps

Here is our guideline (included with the instructions) for figuring out your amperage:

Baja Designs S1 (Pair): 2.9 Amps Max
Baja Designs S2 Sport (Pair): 1.8 Amps Max
Baja Designs S2 Pro (Pair): 3.32 Amps Max
Baja Designs Squadron Sport (Pair): 4.0 Amps Max
Baja Designs Squadron Pro (Pair): 6.66 Amps Max
Rigid Industries D‐Series Driving (Pair): 6.28 Amps Max
Rigid Industries D‐Series SAE (Pair): 3.0 Amps Max
Rigid Industries D‐Series (All Others, Pair): 4.28 Amps Max

Rigid Industries Radiance Pod (Pairs): 2.0 Amps Max
Rigid Industries Radiance Scene (Pairs): 4.0 Amps Max

So 2 pairs of Driving would be 12.56Amps. Which you could do with Switches 1-2. As for the Floods, those would be 4.28Amps max so I'd stick with any switch from 1-4. You COULD use 5-6 BUT you may blow them from time to time as it's close to their max. You want a little wiggle room. You still have .72amps of wiggle room which might be good though.

As to the amber/white question. No they don't have the same lumen

Driving White have 4752 raw lumen
Driving Amber have 1760 raw lumen

Also use coupon code FOGS at checkout and you'll save some cash right now on our Triple Fog Light Kits.

Check out our youtube video as well which really demonstrates our brackets:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahah...that's what we do and have been doing for years. Quality solutions at the right price. No games, no BS. :cheers:

You must put something in the water because overtime I talk to you, suddenly I need things I never knew existed.....and that a Raptor can't live without. So stop it!

OK, now what else do I need?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanting to purchase some rigid triple foglights for my new raptor that had a scheduled build date of March 20th LOL, but I have a couple questions. Want to go with 2 pairs of the d series pro driving lights and 1 pair of the d series pro floods. Want to put all four driving lights on one 15 amp upfitter switch and just want to make sure that will work (they should only draw 12.6 amps total)? Second question is, are the clear pro driving and the ambers the same lumens? Equal perceived brightness? Thanks for the help!
if i were you, i would use relays if you want to put all the lights on 1 switch. people have been having issues running so close to max amperage and blowing fuses. a relay takes 200 miliamps max to trigger so the load is not on the oem aux wire. keeps from blowing fuses. i have 20 aux switches in my truck (gen 1) and aux 1 powers 3 40in light bars and 5 sets of cubes. i use aux 1 as a master switch so i can turn them all on or off at once. all my lights are wired through relays and aux 1 is only controlling power to the relays so its not taking the power load. each individual relay is.