Rick - Out of Office - Headed to TRR

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Just wanted everyone to know that starting tomorrow (5/16/17) that I will have very limited access to email and PM's here so most likely won't be able to get back with anyone in a timely manner. And even more so when I arrive at TRR on Wednesday. I promise I will return all PM's and emails when I get back next week.

The TRR Sponsorship Sale is still going on and so far has kept me extremely busy. I anticipate when I get back I will have to process orders and catch up. Because of that I am extending the TRR Sponsorship Sale for another week. I felt I would really be stressing myself out trying to get everything caught up and any new quotes sent out the day after getting back.

I will update the other thread too.

Thanks everyone, we really do appreciate your business!
Rick

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO wish I could have gone, but customer vehicles come first around here and the customer from Richmond coming to pick his Raptor up on Saturday might not take it so well if it is locked up in the shop while I am in Texas playing...

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I got back last night. I will be going through all my PM's and emails this evening and tomorrow. Gotta get the truck cleaned up to bring it into the dealership to get the driver side axle and LCA replaced, and cleaning off the mud is practically going to be an all day affair......