RH-262 Thermostat Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is an ecoboost engine. Yours a 6.2? Just saw the title and figured I’d chime in.
I will ask the dealer I went to (used to work there) and see if they can source you one.
no, mine is also an 3.5 ecoboost , the only one available for Gen 3, but sometimes they make small changes, that is why I am not sure if your housing is the same as mine and if it is the same your dealer might have had it in stock. Thanks anyway

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The engines are the same, that’s very odd that I was able to get mine done.
I will ask in the morning and see what I can find out. Might get lucky.

OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
Its a two piece plastic housing on the '17-20 ecoBoost F150's. I believe the gasket is apart of one of the housings. Besides that I had a leaking timing cover and oil pan...I had them do the cam phasers while it was apart. Said the water pump was fine. Finally got my truck back today!!

Here's the part...

OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
Seriously?
I just had my truck in for a leaking water pump last week, they also changed the thermostat and housing, and a few other coolant lines. Plus did a spark plug change (I’m at 109,000 miles) Everything was in stock at the dealer.

I called 13 dealers looking for one. Several dealers had one but they wouldn't sell unless it was a vehicle in their garage knowing the back order issue.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just getting on here to reply to you.
The dealer I visit in FL has a couple of them in stock, and will sell me one if you need it. I’d buy it and have to ship it to you. I will be back down there on Monday and can get it out if you’d like.