RH-262 Thermostat Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for one? My Raptor has been sitting at the dealer for a month now waiting on a new T-stat housing. Everywhere I've looked is not available.

cmattdvc

Reaction score
Can I get in line after BacDoc? Mine has been at the dealership for three weeks and my advisor told me yesterday that its an "indefinite back order"

OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
They're on national back order. Best I found out is there's around 2000 ordered and the production date is end of February. I've called 13 different Ford dealers who would give me "showing one" at the this dealer or that one. I finally found one Friday and bought it myself and had it shipped to my dealer.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously?
I just had my truck in for a leaking water pump last week, they also changed the thermostat and housing, and a few other coolant lines. Plus did a spark plug change (I’m at 109,000 miles) Everything was in stock at the dealer.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously?
I just had my truck in for a leaking water pump last week, they also changed the thermostat and housing, and a few other coolant lines. Plus did a spark plug change (I’m at 109,000 miles) Everything was in stock at the dealer.
According to my dealer the housing is on national back order and Ford knows about the problem.
109k mi ? I’m assuming you have a Gen 2. Maybe the thermostat housing is different, Idk.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer the housing is on national back order and Ford knows about the problem.
109k mi ? I’m assuming you have a Gen 2. Maybe the thermostat housing is different, Idk.
It is an ecoboost engine. Yours a 6.2? Just saw the title and figured I’d chime in.
I will ask the dealer I went to (used to work there) and see if they can source you one.