Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Were you able to sign all your documents and paperwork virtually doing the delivery thing?
I bought my wife’s car from a dealer in Milwaukee and had it shipped to TX. They had a rep from some company (the name escapes me) meet me at a local Starbucks to sign all documents. Super easy process. But the great part was, the car was delivered before I even signed anything! Shoulda took the car & skipped town! LOL

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my wife’s car from a dealer in Milwaukee and had it shipped to TX. They had a rep from some company (the name escapes me) meet me at a local Starbucks to sign all documents. Super easy process. But the great part was, the car was delivered before I even signed anything! Shoulda took the car & skipped town! LOL
Sounds like when you sign for a house.

Anthony4135

Reaction score
I was concerned about the blue as well. While I wait for my 37 in production for three weeks, I can say this.
Dealers are charging 15 over for a regular Raptor and 25 over for a 37. Like orange, etc, it’s a little weird for someone like me who’s always been black on black. But, it’s unique, IMO resale will be awesome because there will be fewer. Who doesn’t want something a little different from the pack?
My friend actually saw it in person and said it’s not as standout as in the photos. The front of the seat, seemed a little more blue than the rest. So don’t sweat the blue too much. Your gamble may pay off. For the guys that love black interior, I’m with you, but you gotta change up once in a while. You guys are the best on here, all the Raptor enthusiasts should meet up in a cool place. Once we get them, which may be awhile.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man funny thing is you can find TuRdX dealers all over begging people to order/buy for 5k under msrp. And Ford dealers are selling out of raptors for 5-25k adm’s and blowing people out of there showroom offering msrp. The sales #s don’t lie

Status
Not open for further replies.