Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muditup

Reaction score
That’s now, I bet it won’t be later. Plus, if it’s traded you can bet it will be depreciated against sticker! The “adjust market value” is what’s smoldering in the ash tray. Guess some just have more than they know what to do with.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
That’s now, I bet it won’t be later. Plus, if it’s traded you can bet it will be depreciated against sticker! The “adjust market value” is what’s smoldering in the ash tray. Guess some just have more than they know what to do with.
Anyone that pays over and expects to recoup the overage is an idiot, barring a 6 month flip. I’m sure I could still get 5-10 over sticker for mine with 2400 miles.

How they hold price is highly dependent on the chip shortages, covid variant-zeta, supply chain, etc. Given what I’m seeing it will be at least a year or two before that happens.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can find a truck at sticker within a couple weeks if you are flexible on spec and willing to ship
have any leads bc im considering jumping ship on my order and buying one at msrp

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
have any leads bc im considering jumping ship on my order and buying one at msrp
Just keep an eye in here.

Theres a whole thread about dealers selling for sticker. Also between invoice and 5k back of sticker on 22my orders.

every week or so there is one or two 21’s on the lot or a week out for sticker. I bought mine out of Michigan from Chuck at Sterling Heights CJDR. 1900$ to ship from Michigan to Oregon.

Theres also a fb group but I don’t fb

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Theres a whole thread about dealers selling for sticker. Also between invoice and 5k back of sticker on 22my orders.

every week or so there is one or two 21’s on the lot or a week out for sticker. I bought mine out of Michigan from Chuck at Sterling Heights CJDR. 1900$ to ship from Michigan to Oregon.

Were you able to sign all your documents and paperwork virtually doing the delivery thing?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i was talking raptors, but this is interesting. thanks

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Were you able to sign all your documents and paperwork virtually doing the delivery thing?
Honestly I don’t remember. I think one thing needed to go fedex. Was really easy.

only annoying part was I just took their financing at a higher rate because my local credit union wouldn’t underwrite non-oregon title. Refinanced a couple months later for 1.79%

Status
Not open for further replies.