GEN 2 Removing side mirror lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man those look awesome together. I have been wanting to get the XBs and now this is making me want them even more.
Thanks for the videos that helps out so much!!!
Btw the Brazos River up here in College Station keeps coming up more and more everyday. Im working about 200 yards from it right now too.

It's been dry today so far. Not too worried overall about flooding. I didn't flood in Harvey, not going to happen now. Besides, the Raptor can get through most high water.

it really goes well as a set IMO. If I were Moromito, I might just throw these in with your XB purchase, at least as part of a Black Friday deal or something. Even then, if you're going to spend $1600+ for headlights, another $75 isn't likely to break the budget.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do look super cool - the only thing that is stopping me is the fact that you lose the small spot lights from the mirror lights with these.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do look super cool - the only thing that is stopping me is the fact that you lose the small spot lights from the mirror lights with these.
How often do you use those side spots? Hell I forget they are even there. If I used them alot and wanted those side markers I would just throw some S1 on my A pillar XL80s pointed out there and get some real light.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How often do you use those side spots? Hell I forget they are even there. If I used them alot and wanted those side markers I would just throw some S1 on my A pillar XL80s pointed out there and get some real light.
Yeah not often but I like knowing they are there I guess. Maybe I'll come around to it though :p

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here ya go... here is a video showing the sequence and how it matches the XB Headlights

Now I know nikhsub1 says they come with enhanced spotlights but I could not turn my spots on. The 2 buttons on my dash don't actually light up. I checked my fuse, it's not blown, so not sure what's going on there. Maybe I goofed that via FORSCAN at some point.

Again these are in stock and available here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimot...ts-for-2015-2020-ford-f150-sequential-smoked/

Installation wasn't too scary. On my passenger side it was a breeze to pop up. Just tilt it up, then pull up and out and it pops out. The driver side was a bit more nerve racking and required more elbow grease.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was with hazard lights on? Didn't test that. @nikhsub1 , are you saying that you found out the next verision of the lights will have spot light?