Red SVT fender logo mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one have thoughts on using 3m vinyl tape to do this? Clean the area real well and put the tape on and they vent back on. Think it will hold or would peel off eventually?

I think they discussed it somewhere on this thread, but don't recall for sure. But it's good reading!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one have thoughts on using 3m vinyl tape to do this? Clean the area real well and put the tape on and they vent back on. Think it will hold or would peel off eventually?

Mine is 3M vinyl.... This is an old thread and it's been on mine ever since my last post with no problems.

Whether you're looking for vinyl, window tint, double-sided tape for badges, etc.... Anything with a 3M logo is always the primo shit.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah old thread.......but I used reflective red safety tape. When light hits it glows red day or night. Same outcome as backlit Tape just no worries about your truck flamin' up good. used 3m double sided sticky tape cut the reflective tape to size bam, your done. You can use white as well same result. comes two red and white pieces to a pack at Advance discount and elsewhere. Hope this helps and mines been on for over a year with no fade.

IMG_0526.jpg

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your talking about 3m reflective tape I got it at advance discount auto parts. Its pretty common so any auto parts place should carry it maybe walmart too. Theres two kinds usually. One is tailight repair tape that is not reflective and the 3m which is. 3m is about a foot long, two to pack, red and white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter