WTB 2014 svt special edition beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allenho777

Reaction score
WTB 2014 SVT special edition wheels
(Dark beadlock ring with red SVT logo) Looking for a set prefer 5 but 4 also works. With or without tires.

I’m located in LA and willing to pay shipping!

Last edited:

zacc

Reaction score
(Dark beadlock ring with red SVT logo) Looking for a set prefer 5 but 4 also works. With or without tires.

I’ve got a set I just took out Mine. Hit me up if you’re still looking.

DCW Raptor 3

Reaction score

I have a set of 4 in Temecula. No TPMS or lug nuts. My ad is on FB marketplace under Evan Wheeler. Listed for $1300. Also have a set of 5 37" Copper AT3 XLT tires selling that are in great shape. Just trying to decrease the amount of crap I have, nothing wrong with any of it. I had big dreams and then the Gen1 got sold and the Gen2 came with brand new 37's & wheels from a RaptorR.

Pics here from another forum posting I made. I don't have enough posts to make a classifieds sale ad here, otherwise I'd list them here too.

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 in Temecula. No TPMS or lug nuts. My ad is on FB marketplace under Evan Wheeler. Listed for $1300. Also have a set of 5 37" Copper AT3 XLT tires selling that are in great shape. Just trying to decrease the amount of crap I have, nothing wrong with any of it. I had big dreams and then the Gen1 got sold and the Gen2 came with brand new 37's & wheels from a RaptorR.

Pics here from another forum posting I made. I don't have enough posts to make a classifieds sale ad here, otherwise I'd list them here too.

Wish you were closer. Good luck

DCW Raptor 3

Reaction score
Wish you were closer. Good luck
I could probably have my arm twisted to ship them to a well established forum member in order to keep me from having to deny these $700 offers from FB marketplace, but these suckers are heavy and I dont expect they could be shipped across the country for much less than $100/wheel.....I don't get any business discounts for shipping/freight, jut a walk-in customer paying full retail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter