WTB Gen 1 SVT OEM beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set (preferably 5 but can do 4 also) of the OEM Gen 1 SVT beadlock wheels. With or without tires.

Am located near St Louis MO. May also be willing to pay shipping, depending on cost.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set (preferably 5 but can do 4 also) of the OEM Gen 1 SVT beadlock wheels. With or without tires.

Am located near St Louis MO. May also be willing to pay shipping, depending on cost.
good luck with that. those things are unicorns now. the only people that have them, wont let them go unless the price tag is high.

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@the_revisionist Check these out.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@the_revisionist Check these out.

“SKS” what rings do you have on yours in your profile pic?

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa! I’m an idiot! I forgot the performance rings were an add on and the ones that came from factory were beauty rings

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the oem rings are made in china. i had a set i sold earlier this year and they had a sticker on them that said made in china. but what isnt made in china these days? the labor costs still outweigh the import costs to make here.