Red Desert Raptor Run 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After 2 days of driving to get back to Arkansas I only had time to throw together a quick video. Will post more later just a few highlights.
https://youtu.be/3Hc40fDuseY I did say I would post the video of what caused my steering wheel after all.

Nice job putting together a quick video after all your driving the past couple weeks!

I did say a little mud lol!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey @dogknat

You weren't passing through Breckenridge last Saturday afternoon were you? Saw a Ruby Red just below Breckenridge and had to do a double take. We were heading up to our property up and over Hoosier and past Fairplay.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey @dogknat

You weren't passing through Breckenridge last Saturday afternoon were you? Saw a Ruby Red just below Breckenridge and had to do a double take. We were heading up to our property up and over Hoosier and past Fairplay.

Not I. I didn't head over the mountains till the 19th.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not as bad as the pre-run after a little rain. Still dusty sections for sure but better.