Recommended mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any benefit of those on the gen 3? I rem seeing mix reaction bout them on the gen 2
Yes, same concept, just the ford performance one requires modification to fit since there was a slight change between the gen 2 and gen 3 engine mounting area. Jlt one should work fine, think the pcv locations are the same.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis. You guys are going to scare the new guy/gal/person away and they won't even know why.

@Jack55 just be warned, we're a bunch of jack-a s s e s here, no pun intended. Post a pic of that truck or they are going to keep riding you (again, no pun intended.....well......except maybe for OldFart).

Best start off by telling us where you're from, showing a pic of your Prius....I mean Raptor... what you intend to do with it (keep it in the garage? drive it to work and starbuck's only? offroad and do Raptor stuff? etc.)

Until then, a provisional WELCOME.

OP
OP
J

Jack55

Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis. You guys are going to scare the new guy/gal/person away and they won't even know why.

@Jack55 just be warned, we're a bunch of jack-a s s e s here, no pun intended. Post a pic of that truck or they are going to keep riding you (again, no pun intended.....well......except maybe for OldFart).

Best start off by telling us where you're from, showing a pic of your Prius....I mean Raptor... what you intend to do with it (keep it in the garage? drive it to work and starbuck's only? offroad and do Raptor stuff? etc.)

Until then, a provisional WELCOME.
20230929_120040.jpg
Sorry just got back from a camping trip but here it is!

Thanks for the welcome!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
If you need a catch can, I have the JLT that I'll be posting soon. DM if your interested and congrats on the new Raptor. Enjoy