Recall For Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I picked it up! Zero issues! I’m in love all over again like a teenager.
I’ve be over the moon with a lift like that, and no consequences. I feel like I can barely extend the shocks trying to pick up Lucille.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally created a thread for this in the recall section and some dude replied to me and made it seem as if it’s not an “issue” if your $85k+ vehicle rolls away or doesn’t function as intended. :rolleyes:

Link to thread here.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I literally created a thread for this in the recall section and some dude replied to me and made it seem as if it’s not an “issue” if your $85k+ vehicle rolls away or doesn’t function as intended. :rolleyes:

Link to thread here.
Some dude? lol. While Fordtechone might be a tad biased and a staunch defender of the Ford brand, he is a wealth of information and definitely an asset to this discussion board. He generally is not known to steer people in the wrong direction. Put in your VIN. If nothing comes up, I wouldn't worry about it.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score

Link to thread here.
I created it, as I saw a news report on it. It wasn’t to create a duplicate thread, but rather to help everyone on this forum.

Last edited:

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some dude? lol. While Fordtechone might be a tad biased and a staunch defender of the Ford brand, he is a wealth of information and definitely an asset to this discussion board. He generally is not known to steer people in the wrong direction. Put in your VIN. If nothing comes up, I wouldn't worry about it.
I’m sure he’s everything you claim him to be. Didn’t want to put him on blast here - just seemed my legitimate thread regarding the recall notice affecting many 22-23 F150’s struck a different note with him. And FYI, I have worked for the Blue Oval and now work for one of its subsidiary company’s so I totally get standing by one of their products - regardless, he can be a defender of the brand all he wants but a problem is a problem.

Last edited:

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, spoke to a dealership and their GM said they spoke to Ford Corporate regarding the recall stating the VIN lookup may not be up to date with the latest vehicles effected by the most recent recall bulletins and an owner should bring in their vehicle for a visual/mechanical inspection and/or opinion to ensure said vehicle isn’t effected.

Edit: I also contacted a different dealership where I am looking at a new 22 raptor and they inspected the vehicle to ensure it doesn’t have the issue.

Last edited: