Recall For Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Meh...I normally wait until 5-6 recalls on Raptor before taking in. Think my 20 had 5 recalls I never did when I traded.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
However, a stop-sale notice sent to dealers suggests the Blue Oval is mostly concerned with unsold vehicles currently in dealer inventory.
yeah, no sale, no test drives... nada.
SWEET. Mine’s no recalls! Phew
See above. even if it gets delivered, the stealership will likely hold it on the lot but more than likely they’ll move the deliveries to other, unaffected vehicles until this gets sorted.

It’s probably a part that costs less than 20 bucks, holding up an 85k dollar vehicle. damn.

Good luck y’all.

Zybane

Reaction score
Oh god please let my truck not be recalled for this. All I need is my truck to be gutted by a bunch of retards at the dealership.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least the park brake automatically sets if the truck moves while in park. So that’s nice. Lol

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

See above. even if it gets delivered, the stealership will likely hold it on the lot but more than likely they’ll move the deliveries to other, unaffected vehicles until this gets sorted.

It’s probably a part that costs less than 20 bucks, holding up an 85k dollar vehicle. damn.

Good luck y’all.
Truck arrived at dealer today. All dealer said was it should be ready tomorrow.

I’ll post what happens.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good luck y’all.
I picked it up! Zero issues! I’m in love all over again like a teenager.