Recall For Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Saw this. Very bad and disappointing news. As if it wasn’t hard enough to get a Rap, this has to happen.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dayyyummm.

Thats a lot of vehicles impacted across 22-23 MY's

Not sure I want Ford pulling my trans based on some recent experiences.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the following from auto blog article
According to a safety recall report, the issue only affects 944 vehicles in total, including 297 F-150 pickups. Of those, Ford estimates 3% actually have an issue with a loose bolt that could disable the parking pawl. However, a stop-sale notice sent to dealers suggests the Blue Oval is mostly concerned with unsold vehicles currently in dealer inventory.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. They are replacing the transmissions?!? Damn this is going to be expensive.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
According to a safety recall report, the issue only affects 944 vehicles in total, including 297 F-150 pickups. Of those, Ford estimates 3% actually have an issue with a loose bolt that could disable the parking pawl. However, a stop-sale notice sent to dealers suggests the Blue Oval is mostly concerned with unsold vehicles currently in dealer inventory.
Okay, I'll put the gun back in the nightstand. Thanks for posting this.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile my truck is sitting in a railyard to go to dealer. I’ve been waiting almost 14 months now. UGH beyond frustrated.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just read the stop sale notice. I wonder how it would affect an Aug ‘22 build completed in December. My dealer hasn’t said a word to me besides they’ll contact me the minute it lands, and that was just 2-3 days ago.