Rear bumper replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to shorten the overall length of my 2014 Supercrew by 2 inches for it to fit into my garage (the downside to living in town, short garages). It is still in transit to me from eastern Canada, but I have started buying goodies for it. It has the factory tow hitch and I do not want to remove it. It also has the rear sensors and I would like to keep them as well (wife will drive the truck once in a while and she has them on her Edge Sport and really likes them for safety, lots of kids in our neighbourhood). I have no problem removing the factory tow hooks for everyday use and can replace them when I plan go out to play around if they are an issue with the length. Prefer to just replace the rear bumper but can always do both front and rear if needed. I do not want to cut or modify the frame at all, just looking for replacement bolt on type. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.