Rear 2in flare mod for stock bedside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been staring at them- Its doable. I just need the time and local place to produce them out of fiberglass. As soon as I get all the bumpers situated I am back on this project

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. This is awesome. I'm pretty hell-bent on keeping my stock fenders but I am willing to cut the shit out of them for a LT kit, front & back. Nice to see this done already.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me this would be a awesome mod and I think your potential amount of customers could be 3 times the amount that would go with fiberglass replacement fender. as a business man I always look at items that appeal to the masses.
That said I'll take a set of four and a new fiberglass front liner to match, icing on the cake would be if you offered them paint matched!

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the only draw back with stock fronts compared to say glassworks which we use you wont have the extra flare out for tire coverage- but thats not the end of the world

MichaelChad

Reaction score
Thanks for the killer idea! I just started in on mine (front first), and holy hell it makes a huge difference.

Wish I had looked a little closer at your pics though, I miss judged the gap after parting and have to order more material now. Anyway, I wouldn't have had the balls, or the idea without you sharing, so thanks Dave!

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only draw back with stock fronts compared to say glassworks which we use you wont have the extra flare out for tire coverage- but thats not the end of the world

Idc about the flare out as much as getting those 37" tires under there.

Sent from your girlfriends closet

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the killer idea! I just started in on mine (front first), and holy hell it makes a huge difference.

Wish I had looked a little closer at your pics though, I miss judged the gap after parting and have to order more material now. Anyway, I wouldn't have had the balls, or the idea without you sharing, so thanks Dave!

Got pics?

MichaelChad

Reaction score
Of course I do! Not sure how much it'll mean to everybody here though. I'm but a lowly f150 owner :)

F7B3F9F3-AFE2-4D4F-BF6A-B746F0C831CB.jpg

After cutting and rolling.

60E770E8-E0EB-4815-BB78-86BD5B6B215F.jpg

Flares sectioned & welded

E17E60FB-F304-4177-BF91-667FD87A3D83.jpg

Front cut/rear stock

6F435A1D-C170-4C36-A3F8-E52B7732047D.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dave I've been striking out trying to find someone to help u out. Sorry man. All shops by me have been busy and aren't interested in doing anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk