Realistic to get a 35 for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is MSRP possible on a new Raptor purchase? The answer is yes if you put in the time like myself and other members.

I refuse to pay a penny over MSRP for any new vehicle. After roughly 1.5 hours of e-mails and phone calls I struck gold last month and found a dealer to submit my order for MSRP. It may not get built until the 3rd or 4th quarter. I am OK with that as I would prefer to wait for a 2023 model. I also ordered before the 3.3k price increase that took effect in early February.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Yes it’s possible. I did it 3 weeks ago. Took me about two weeks of research and 80ish or so emails to dealers but found a dealer that had one coming in unclaimed.
Thanks for this info! I tried emailed a few dealers recently, almost all of them insist on jump on a phone call.. haven't dealt with ford before, is this practice common?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may not get built until the 3rd or 4th quarter. I am OK with that as I would prefer to wait for a 2023 model. I also ordered before the 3.3k price increase that took effect in early February.
I thought there is no price protection if you are rolled into a 23MY?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Thanks for this info! I tried emailed a few dealers recently, almost all of them insist on jump on a phone call.. haven't dealt with ford before, is this practice common?
Yes I avoided all phone call crap. I put a fake number on the inventory ford site and put my real email. Anyone asking to talk I responded with “id prefer e-mail. is it available and will you sell at sticker” if no I unsubscribed from their e-mail and moved on. I did like 15 dealers at a time so I didn’t get to lost.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered one Dec 21 with an allocation at msrp it was a small dealership in SC. my salesman said they don’t do dealer mark ups because their clientele in that area won’t pay it. We are just a bunch of good ol boys. Maybe try and find a mom and pops style dealership

whitetail34

Reaction score
I got mine at MSRP at Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville, TX and I know Gullo Ford in Conroe, TX sells Raptors at MSRP, but all of their 2022 allocations are sold already. Gullo has over 100 people on wait list and has only been allocated 8 Raptors so far for 2022.