Rausch Creek Baja Course; trying to put together a group.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

What are your thoughts on trolling the Dodge forums to try and get some Ram Runner participation?

Edit: I tried, there are like three dudes that have one :/

If we could get more than Raptors, we might be able to bring in some larger sponsors, just a thought. I'm all in regardless. Because of the lack of venues on the East Coast, this could blow up very fast.

Any vendors want to quote me a class 8 conversion price? lol, no seriously.

Last edited:

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

What are your thoughts on trolling the Dodge forums to try and get some Ram Runner participation?

Edit: I tried, there are like three dudes that have one :/

If we could get more than Raptors, we might be able to bring in some larger sponsors, just a thought. I'm all in regardless. Because of the lack of venues on the East Coast, this could blow up very fast.

Any vendors want to quote me a class 8 conversion price? lol, no seriously.

I think that would be good to get them out there.

In the works right now is a large 2 day event for August. I have big name sponsors on board that are very excited to get something going put here. We just need the tracks to be completed. The next run will be to test the improvements/changes they have made and I will make a larger announcement to get a bigger group together. The goal is the make this the destination out here to go to for raptors to play.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that would be good to get them out there.

In the works right now is a large 2 day event for August. I have big name sponsors on board that are very excited to get something going put here. We just need the tracks to be completed. The next run will be to test the improvements/changes they have made and I will make a larger announcement to get a bigger group together. The goal is the make this the destination out here to go to for raptors to play.

I like the August time frame.