Raptors built 4/22 and 3/22 that have not shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to vent. Raptor Gen 3 35 black built 4/24, no shipping insight. I called Ford performance, and the days keep resetting. I called my dealer, and they've tried contacting the zone rep, but he stated it was cleared for shipping last week. Still no movement. I am just highly disappointed with Ford. What are their reasons for shipping vehicles they just built instead of the ones that have been sitting? I am just appalled. If you are in the same boa let me know.

View attachment 361858
How are you guys still getting the 'tracker' to show anything?? I cannot see anything for months now.. just sits there and literally does nothing.. not even an error message.. just sits there.

Mine was still showing in production last I was able to get it to show. I use the 3rd party tracker (ordertrack.app) and that just shows the same thing each time with the message on top saying like 400 something vehicles using this tracker are in same status.

how can mine be still 'in production' while they drive it around? I don't get emails at all from ford ( if someone can point out a good contact for me to reach out to, other than dealer and FP for that connection..) so there's no updates whatsoever. When ever I call dealer, he just says this is 'normal these days'... I asked, even with almost 100 miles on a brand new special order with a cost of over 84K?? I'm still trying to digest that.. people keep joking saying, well, they're breaking it in for you.. no, no.. that's my job.

what I do have is the ford pass activated.. showing it just sitting now at the little test loop they have outside the north end of dearborn factory. but when you map it, it just shows a bunch of trucks always sitting there, so it means nothing really.
sitting there, with .. ready for it... 86 miles on it! in production?? but being driven around.. even the fuel left has gone down incrementally before the mileage goes up..

Mine was 'blended' march 26th and has been 'in production' taking the tour of Dearborn ever since.. while so many are getting delivered around me.. it's just ludicrous.. I had a buyer for my 18 all lined up and last month i found out they already got a NEW one in their home state of WA for like 2-3k over... I was like sign me up! this is ridiculous..

so, what's the secret # to call ford directly and maybe the rep? or just ask why the tracker does not show my 'build' any longer..?

TheMachinist

Reaction score
I would have like to say there was a delay for a part, there isn't. Even my dealer stated it is a completed truck and they have no idea what the issue is. The zone rep is baffled as well.
Yep, same for me, built as of 04/15, released on 04/28 (according to FP), been on "delay - convoy carrier" since the release date. My buddy had his RS6 arrive on the boat to Rhode Island and the car arrived to NYC in 6 days. This was a month ago. So I think Ford is just being cheap with their shipping. Money talks. and drives convoys. Give us the option to pay our dealer a little extra and ship it already.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
How are you guys still getting the 'tracker' to show anything?? I cannot see anything for months now.. just sits there and literally does nothing.. not even an error message.. just sits there.

Mine was still showing in production last I was able to get it to show. I use the 3rd party tracker (ordertrack.app) and that just shows the same thing each time with the message on top saying like 400 something vehicles using this tracker are in same status.

how can mine be still 'in production' while they drive it around? I don't get emails at all from ford ( if someone can point out a good contact for me to reach out to, other than dealer and FP for that connection..) so there's no updates whatsoever. When ever I call dealer, he just says this is 'normal these days'... I asked, even with almost 100 miles on a brand new special order with a cost of over 84K?? I'm still trying to digest that.. people keep joking saying, well, they're breaking it in for you.. no, no.. that's my job.

what I do have is the ford pass activated.. showing it just sitting now at the little test loop they have outside the north end of dearborn factory. but when you map it, it just shows a bunch of trucks always sitting there, so it means nothing really.
sitting there, with .. ready for it... 86 miles on it! in production?? but being driven around.. even the fuel left has gone down incrementally before the mileage goes up..

Mine was 'blended' march 26th and has been 'in production' taking the tour of Dearborn ever since.. while so many are getting delivered around me.. it's just ludicrous.. I had a buyer for my 18 all lined up and last month i found out they already got a NEW one in their home state of WA for like 2-3k over... I was like sign me up! this is ridiculous..

so, what's the secret # to call ford directly and maybe the rep? or just ask why the tracker does not show my 'build' any longer..?
You can hit the chat button with Ford Performance and give them the vin and ask for location and shipping time. That's what I did.

So you setup fordpass and it shows you where the truck is?

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can hit the chat button with Ford Performance and give them the vin and ask for location and shipping time. That's what I did.

So you setup fordpass and it shows you where the truck is?
FP barely gives me any info.. usually say it's on hold in production and don't know anything else. except the tentative shipping dates, which ya'll know changes on weekly basis..

yes.. don't even know how that got activated, but I do have it on. Maybe I just added my VIN to add another vehicle.. what I think happened is either a tech is fking with me, or trying to be nice.. cause you have to be in the truck to confirm it.. sooooo
It's really a double edge sword for sure. While I get to know where it is, I don't know why or how long or what they are doing with/to it. But I do know there's a **** load of miles on it..

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do give you that option; it’s called ADM! :joke:
That's funny.. you are most probably correct.. no one will admit it. The Washington friend told me they were selling cancelled orders for only 2-3k over.. I was like that's totally acceptable.. that's what I paid for mine in 2018 in LA.. which is now asking, and getting apparently, 40k over.. :puke:

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have nothing really to add to this discussion other than to vent I am officially sick of waiting for this stupid truck. Ordered early Oct, finally built 5/15, and ETA for delivery keeps advancing, and now ETA is “TBD”.

Currently driving around in a 2012 CRV given to me for free, silly me sold my gen2 when my order was “built”. First world problems for sure but upsets me to no end.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have nothing really to add to this discussion other than to vent I am officially sick of waiting for this stupid truck. Ordered early Oct, finally built 5/15, and ETA for delivery keeps advancing, and now ETA is “TBD”.

Currently driving around in a 2012 CRV given to me for free, silly me sold my gen2 when my order was “built”. First world problems for sure but upsets me to no end.
I suggest passing it on to someone who is willing to wait…win, win. They get a truck and you get it off your conscience.

OP
OP
teegray1124

teegray1124

Reaction score
The wait is just ridiculous. I was hoping someone would give me some insight at that Dearborn facility. Someone has to work there that can help. Pm me. My dealer actually emails me everyday telling me they have nothing. Ford is an interesting company. Even Chevy has a better streamline than Ford.