Raptor worthy Key Chain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't really sure where to put this but....
I needed some sort of key fob for the Raptor key. I have no Idea what these fancy keys cost but they can't be cheap so I needed some sort of key chain or fob. I have a lot of keys on my regular key chain and they were sure to swing around and beat the dash up so I came up with this. It's subtle but not boring, tough since it's made from 550 cord, unique, and I can still use an "s" biner to clip it to the rest of the keys in case I want to keep them together. Honestly, I had fun tying it out of the paracord too! I may have to make some other stuff now! Let me know what you think, and share what you have done with your key.
5eb20924.jpg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
My '10 has the separate keyfob. I took it off the first week and use the key with nothing else now. Drives me crazy to hear a keychain banging against the steering column. Yours solves that issue and looks cool. Good job.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford sent these when I bought the first Raptor. this is the spare set. have one without the flask also for my main set...

Attachments

• key chain 001.jpg
    key chain 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 179

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty awesome job prybar. got nothing attached to mine right now either. I dont like it but like you I dont want all my other keys banging around all the time and scratching shit up. I guess I need to look into something like this.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really cool. I have a cheap bottle opener swag from Budwiser. Like you, I wanted something there but not a ton of stuff banging around. The bottle opener isn't bad because it is light weight, but there is a little noise when off road. Half the time I just lock the key in the door panel and use the key pad.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got jack when I bought mine, must have only done special stuff for the '10s?

If you ordered before 6/30/09 or attended the april 09 special event and signed up they sent you a kit with baja dvd, flask, shirt, hat, 2 keychains and some other swag... Also if you put the 1k down before 6/30/09 you received 750.00 worth of stuff from Ford racing. I get the front bar with the 6in lights.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a simple Kidrobot key chain character on mine. I agree with not having too much banging around but you need a little personality on your key chain.

Attachments

• Kidrobot keys.jpg
    Kidrobot keys.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 405

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked this up on the USS Midway in San Diego
576686_3843059674283_1938324695_n.jpg