Raptor Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koiesmith

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find dimensions and information to order raptor bucket seats and rear bench? I'm in a project to re-do my 1990 Full Size Bronco and I LOVE the Raptor so I want to spruce it up with some of the interior.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raptor front buckets are very comfortable. I would suggest buying seats from someone on the forum. I've seen seats that were taken out of serious offroad builds. Foust Motorsports in Mesa AZ builds a lot of trucks, try them.

The rear seat with both halves would be too wide for a jeep. The wider bottom might fit, but the rear seat back is one piece. It would likely be easier to hire an upholstery shop to fabricate a seat cover that looks like the raptor for the stock rear seat.

OP
OP
K

koiesmith

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find dimensions and information to order raptor bucket seats and rear bench? I'm in a project to re-do my 1990 Full Size Bronco and I LOVE the Raptor so I want to spruce it up with some of the interior.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The rear bench is the same as an F150. You can call some of the vendors on here and see if anyone has take off seats to sell. I know places like RPG Offroad have a few builds currently that will not be needing the stock seats.