Raptor Road Trip Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbonemcniel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, point was they aren't going to say anything and even if i were to come by a tidbit of info I wouldn't be saying anything either, thats how the cookie crumbles.

I will say that I was around when the 3rd Gen was cancelled in '05 and it was canceled for good reason at the time due to production/assembly pitfalls & limitations. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

I think you misunderstood my "WTF" for dismay on not enough information, when it really meant, that I'm very excited to even hear of an "evil grin" from SVT concerning the subject.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Out of all the bad ass toys you have shown, I really like that UPS Panel Truck. That thing is bad ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WorldTour

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the UPS FR100 Panel Wagon, it cost over $1,000,000 to build. It's completely scratch built & one off. I couldn't get any good pics of it because of the lighting.

tn2012taco

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any aftermarket wheels with a removable ring that aren't the xd bully's? Something like the 13 option listed here.