Raptor R Stable Mate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wanna say…

When I see people with all these beautiful rides n houses… it gives me hope that one day I’ll have the same. Material things aren’t important but they are fun. I can tell you that as I continue to take care of my family n those around me, do my job to the best of my abilities and save/spend responsibly all the fun stuff falls in place. I mean… the only down side is I can’t fit in any of those cars ahaha. I can’t even fit in my Cobra.

Last edited:

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol well my dad wasn’t much more help in life. Despite being an Uber successful attorney, when I was 18 he basically said “you are on your own“ and never gave me another cent. Had to pay for my own education and work my way up. I cant bring myself to do the same to my kids and have set up college funds and some in trust as well. I suspect its a lot harder to make in on your own these days unless you want to become a tik tok star which I really don’t want my kids to aspire to….:)
My dad did the same. Super successful. Has Porsches. Ferraris etc… told me “if you don’t do what I tell you… I have no reason to invest in you” at 18 years old. Joined the Marines and never looked back.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was the raised the same way….at 18 I was told …. “Time to move out… by next Friday”… I just outworked all the other local guys in my profession for 35 years and was fortunate… I know a couple guys locally that buy there kids new trucks all the time … there kids are typically A-holes

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think one can safely say taht the folks who do have these awesome rides are not dreaming...

They are reality'ing.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice rides and homes not as successfully and some on here but came form a poor family didn't have much growing up. Joined the armed forced at 20 and never looked back retired after 26 years have a good income a 22 Gen 3 and paid off 17 Z06 and lots of other cool cars in the past. Wife drive M cars have a great home in Vegas life is good. We come into this world with nothing and we will leave with nothing everything in-between is just experience's.
IMG_0526 (1).jpeg

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Holey Moley!
Your garage is way over the top! I like the furniture for the man cave area. Real classy.
Good job.
I really need to clean up my shop! I’m embarrassed…. Winter time project coming.

I have an old friend with a Porsche 911 like yours. It took me 10 years telling him it’s alright and go for it. I don’t want to hear about a pile of money in his mattress when he goes. That best description of that car is when you get on it is how violent the acceleration is.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dad did the same. Super successful. Has Porsches. Ferraris etc… told me “if you don’t do what I tell you… I have no reason to invest in you” at 18 years old. Joined the Marines and never looked back.
Same. But, they have been boom and bust their whole lives (my Mom and Dad). They even had to live in my basement for 6 months a few years ago. haha

I've been up a couple times in life. Something always happens to knock me back down again (currently expecting the arrival of my 4th "once in a lifetime" global financial collapse). But, I get back up every time and just go get it all back again. A little smarter each time. It's only money... It's only "things"... It helps when you have a great Wife that has stuck with you through it all and a couple of great kids to keep you motivated to do your best and provide a good life for them.

fdawg

Reaction score
No RCorsa is for Rosso Corsa which is classic Ferrari Red. The f8 is my 5th new Ferrari and while I’ve had other colors, red is the best and most classic. The Ferrari forum fchat was one of the first I joined so I’ve kept my user name the same across brands.

Pm me if you want business details about Seattle. I grew up here and have been here most of my life
fellow Seattle business guy here, congrats on FIVE ferraris. I just got my first one.