Raptor R purchase would you do it again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One thing he says is the ride is much smoother, almost car like. I've ridden in one 2021 Ram and I felt it had an excellent ride, very car like. However, if I want car like, I'll ride in a car. I want truck like.
To me, the raptor has a car-like ride. Truck-like loosens your fillings

Spartylamb

Reaction score
Yes, best vehicle I’ve ever owned. I paid 10k over, which was a great deal….I got the first batch out to customers. Ford will never make enough of them to go under msrp, great buy.

robl3577

Reaction score
MSRP is all this truck is worth sorry for your loss. let me guess they said everyone is paying it right? attached is a invoice ( dealer cost 101427)so you can see how much your dealer broke it off in you with no lube.. i’m sure they will give you your adm back when you go to trade it in? it is a F150 those have to be exotic kbb good value + 30k adm = trade value??
You sound exactly like the person Hookem is talking about. Stop being bitter and move on. Most of us who bought an R can afford them and aren't concerned with trade in value.

KerryP

Reaction score
My R is my 7th Raptor and BY FAR the best in every way! It is significantly faster than any of my modified EB engines and rides better on road as well as handles much better off road.
There isnt really anything not to like about this KING OF TRUCKS, that observation has been acknowledged by my two buddies with TRX’s, no comparison in any way!!
if you can afford one, don’t hesitate to grab one, mark up or not, very few would consider that a mistake!!
One addition that makes the driving experience even better is the addition of a Pedal Commander, removes the slightly soft acceleration off the bottom and gives you all the tires can handle with multiple settings, all from your phone, I have them on ALL my vehicles, they are amazing!!

robl3577

Reaction score
Yes, I would do it again. I would have paid far more than I did if I had to. It's not about resale. Still love my gen 2 as my daily driver and I test drove a TRX and it was a great truck, but not an R.

RollTigers

Reaction score
I’m in a dilemma too. I absolutely love my ‘23 37 package. Originally wanted an R but the dealership never received any R’s even though they were allocated too. (And I paid msrp for my Raptor)

Checking the same dealer to see if they’ve allocated to receive any R’s for 2024 and if they do, don’t know whether to order an R when I love my 37 package that averages 15-18 mpg. Would love to own a R but not for 10 or less mpg.