Raptor R available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably wrong forum for this but I agree with the TRX route. Dealer in Kentucky will order your truck for 4% below invoice. I priced out a pretty loaded one but couldn't pull the trigger. It's cheaper than my 23 37pp I have on order for msrp. Honestly, I'm not sure I know why I didn't order the TRX instead. Or get 37pp and add goose tune and you're somewhere in the middle.

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Probably wrong forum for this but I agree with the TRX route. Dealer in Kentucky will order your truck for 4% below invoice. I priced out a pretty loaded one but couldn't pull the trigger. It's cheaper than my 23 37pp I have on order for msrp. Honestly, I'm not sure I know why I didn't order the TRX instead. Or get 37pp and add goose tune and you're somewhere in the middle.
The trx is an awesome truck. Great power and looks. For some reason the Raptor appeals to me more. Even if it’s the smaller engine. I don’t mind going with the 37pp. I might just do that and take it from there later on if an R presents itself. I’m definitely considering the goose tune. 500whp is pretty decent. Should make a difference that can be felt.

Last edited:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
The trx is an awesome truck. Great power and looks. For some reason the Raptor appeals to me more. Even if it’s the smaller engine. I don’t mind going with the 37pp. I might just do that and take it from there later on if an R presents itself. I’m definitely considering the goose tune. 500whp is pretty decent. Should make a difference that can be felt.
This is best option. Grab a 37 and call it a day. I doubt a R will ever 'present itself' unless you hunt and are willing to dump $30-$40K over and even then it's a believe it when you see it. Let the first runs go and see what '24 brings. Good luck.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the '60s or '70 someone coined a saying: Imagine if they threw a war (kinda like a party) and no one came. I guess that means there would be no war.

Imagine if everyone, and I mean everyone, refused to pay ADM. I guess that means there'd be no ADM or there'd be a lot of dusty vehicles on the dealers' lots.

Reaction score
In the '60s or '70 someone coined a saying: Imagine if they threw a war (kinda like a party) and no one came. I guess that means there would be no war.

Imagine if everyone, and I mean everyone, refused to pay ADM. I guess that means there'd be no ADM or there'd be a lot of dusty vehicles on the dealers' lots.
Imagine- John Lennon. It will never happen.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Give it a few months. These ADMs are going to decrease big time.
Only if they start producing the truck. It’s like a bunch of people in a long line to a closed food truck. The line won’t move if product isn’t being given out and in turn means no price dropping until it does. If anything if they don’t start pumping trucks out it actually will mean price increases for the damn lucky few.

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only if they start producing the truck. It’s like a bunch of people in a long line to a closed food truck. The line won’t move if product isn’t being given out and in turn means no price dropping until it does. If anything if they don’t start pumping trucks out it actually will mean price increases for the damn lucky few.
Food truck? Lol. My wife, who slips up and mispronounces things once in a while, when we passed a row of food trucks near an IKEA in Connecticut recently, called then moach roaches, meaning roach coaches.