Raptor R available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a 37 for 10K +/- over and start the hunt for a dealer who will get you R in 24 for $40K over. These first ones that haven't hit yet dealers are seeing how high people will go without committing. I talked to a dealer (Wichita Falls Ford) that said they have three people who have offered $40k. When I asked how are they going to decide to gets it--auction style. It's nuts and who has time for that sheet.
they currently have it listed for 151,150.00CF9B3A24-E7A6-47B4-80B7-1AB512E0F5BD.jpegD3352A70-501D-4217-A9F2-A765CC510C82.jpeg

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably these are custom orders and already sold.
Very well could be but online chat the gal said avail but one knows how that goes.
I did a nationwide search in 500 mile radius at a time and only found a dozen R's currently showing across country. This was one.

Month or so back there were 4 showing local to me but next day they disappeared. I think ford may have a motive for not showing what is really going to dealers but maybe missed or the dozen I found were not removed.
My dealer says the first 2 R's are built and have been shipped but yet on a search it shows nothing.
At least 8 already built on way to AZ but only 1 of those 8 shows on a search. Very small town from me 150 miles away. I checked with dealer on it curious as to asking price but they refused to answer. But now they will not quit sending me junk mail.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very well could be but online chat the gal said avail but one knows how that goes.
I did a nationwide search in 500 mile radius at a time and only found a dozen R's currently showing across country. This was one.

Month or so back there were 4 showing local to me but next day they disappeared. I think ford may have a motive for not showing what is really going to dealers but maybe missed or the dozen I found were not removed.
My dealer says the first 2 R's are built and have been shipped but yet on a search it shows nothing.
At least 8 already built on way to AZ but only 1 of those 8 shows on a search. Very small town from me 150 miles away. I checked with dealer on it curious as to asking price but they refused to answer. But now they will not quit sending me junk mail.
Similar experience. I contacted a dealer with seemingly available R listed on website and they just said it’s customer ordered and cannot submit more orders. They totally ignored my request on price.

jorligan

Reaction score
Dealers are listing customer ordered units routinely. They have been doing this for over a year in my experience, first with the Raptor, then other premium like Limited, Tremor, Platinum, Lariat. This may be in case the vehicle is refused by the customer as there are missing standard options (Friend's vehicle didn't have the seat massagers). Alternative, it gets people to call and then possibly buy in lesser in stock dealer ordered. I dealt with around 30 dealerships and couldn't find a single "instock" vehicle despite the advertised vehicle in 6 months.