Raptor Production To Almost Double

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Now I can post some young punk getting his ass kicked by an old guy but I had hoped we could get back at the subject Bossy started. Remember if it wasn't for old folks you would not be here.

By the way......the old guy who took his shirt off had some nice moves and decent footwork.

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that I actually read this entire thread? Amazing to say the least but sad that a human being would poke fun at another's grammar or spelling. Perhaps he would ridicule the less fortunate, mentally and physically disabled too.
Shame.

Post edited for grammar, spelling and content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that I actually read this entire thread? Amazing to say the least but sad that a human being would poke fun at another's grammar or spelling. Perhaps he would ridicule the less fortunate, mentally and physically disabled too.
Shame.

Post edited for grammar, spelling and content!

"As well" would be more appropriate than "too" in this instance:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 12951

Me thinks he don't know shit and that is why he is just a wee bit arrogant. I find folks like him usually live with their Mommy in the basement slammin away on the computer being an internet warrior. However, he is the type that makes the internet entertaining.

Couldn't help yourself, you just had to hit reply to try and get in the last word. I can't even follow this thread any more. It needs to go to Sloppy Seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Stop. Not another word unless it's on-topic. I am ashamed and embarrassed that other members have to read this crap. NEWSFLASH: The bigger man is the one who doesn't participate in these pissing matches and takes the high road.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm just glad it's over, it wasn't funny, and it spanning multiple threads was getting obnoxious. I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Hope this doesn't anger the Birdman...not my intent.