Raptor Mechanics or Shops in San Antonio Area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been doing alot of research here on my new to me Gen 1 Raptor. I've found lots of great information to include a great video for the DIY mid perch. Unfortunately, I do not have the tools available and I'd still need an alignment anyways.

I would like to know if there is a reputable shop here in the San Antonio area that can adjust my shocks to the mid-perch level and do an alignment. I recently purchased BF Goodrich K02 tires and now I'd like to start getting the Raptor set up like it was meant to ride.

Next on the list is a K&N Cold Air Intake and a Roush Exhaust. I also plan on installing some 940nm IR lights for night vision. I'm eventually going to get this set up as a camping rig.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're lucky enough to have 3 top Raptor shops in the country right near us in SA. Alamo Truck Gear did the mid perch setup on my truck, they have two locations in San Antonio. Comal Truck Gear is right up in New Braunfels. Lastly, Texas Shock Works is up just above Austin. I wouldn't hesitate to have any of the 3 work on my 2013.

Good luck,
Nathan

OP
OP
wjoutlaw

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're lucky enough to have 3 top Raptor shops in the country right near us in SA. Alamo Truck Gear did the mid perch setup on my truck, they have two locations in San Antonio. Comal Truck Gear is right up in New Braunfels. Lastly, Texas Shock Works is up just above Austin. I wouldn't hesitate to have any of the 3 work on my 2013.

Good luck,
Nathan
Awesome, just what I was looking for! Thanks!

OP
OP
wjoutlaw

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wjoutlaw did you ever get your Mid-Perch done?
@Canuck714 I Have not had time to make it out there. Been crazy busy with work and school. I'll be taking off the summer and plan on getting a few things done then. On the list is the mid-perch, adding an IR light bar, fog lights, and a blackout switch to kill all exterior and interior lights.

I recently added a throttle response control module that works very well. I'm also looking at getting a pull-out secure storage drawer for the bed. I don't want to get too wild with accessories as I like to keep my vehicles as close to original stock as possible.