Raptor Lite?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, definitely fits the bill for a lot of people. You get some increased ability off road and still have plenty of payload/towing.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that would totally work for me. High speed off road is exciting, but the risk of breakage is real and I'm often traveling alone. If I'm not solo, the folks I'm with can't keep up, and again I end up going slow. I bought for the tires, clearance, and travel, which are all huge upgrades over other F-150s. I'd love to have another 500-800 pounds of payload.

OP
OP
Smokyray

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the Torsen front diff is an option, very Raptor-es que..
Bet they sell a lot of em although I'm not trading "The Beast" anytime soon...:)

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The turn assist is pretty rad feature. Looking at the shocks, its really Raptor-(very)Lite. But will probably fill a niche with people that just want to do more overlanding type stuff vs really offroading.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The turn assist is pretty rad feature. Looking at the shocks, its really Raptor-(very)Lite. But will probably fill a niche with people that just want to do more overlanding type stuff vs really offroading.
Yeah it might be the direction i go if I ever need a SCREW. but that’s probably not soon. I know the Raptor is an off-road monster but I really enjoy how it doesn’t ride like a pickup.

Kent150

Reaction score
“Coming summer 2021” ... so it’s a 2022 model then??

That would explain why it’s not on the 2021 build configuration web page.

That is a long way off.