GEN 1 Raptor leak in rear of cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael91

Reaction score
has any one had a leak in the cab behind the rear seats every time it rains the door step carpet in rear is wet and when I installed the rear seat folding strap it was wet but cant see where its coming from?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has any one had a leak in the cab behind the rear seats every time it rains the door step carpet in rear is wet and when I installed the rear seat folding strap it was wet but cant see where its coming from?
have you ever had your rear window replaced? i had a bad install of my rear window. caused water to get in. enought to have to replace my headliner and carpet. also do you have the moonroof? if the drain tubes are clogged water will back up and pool up top and leak

OP
OP
Michael91

Michael91

Reaction score
I have only had the truck 1 and half years and never had the window replaced and no moon roof on mine. I thought 3rd brake light but head liner not wet. But might order a new 3rd brake light from US as I live in UK fit it and seal around the rear window and try that thanks for your help.

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X3 3rd brake light. Same thing happened to me. Clear silicone caulk does the trick

TCR 223

Reaction score
ya, my 2013 leaks driver side rear window in the corner. Truck is starting to smell funky and i cant find the leak. will check the sun roof. never new they had drains, so i will look at blowing them out with some compressed air. I have some automotive silicone as well adn going to take off the rear 3rd brake light and seal it up as well