Raptor is here to stay and so is the cover. F the neighbors!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Oh just let that bitch next door call the town. I'm just looking for an excuse to tell her husband she's been ******* the deli guy at Shoprite for the past year.

Oh yea he's an FRF member for sure

:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Yes in Northern NJ you get a 4500 sqr ft home on 1/2 acre, 2 car garage and a tent. LOL. You are right about how much protection I'm getting. I kept a cover on my C5 in the garage and now I have to keep the raptor outside because it won't fit. I'm hoping it will help until the crap stops falling off the trees. Then I'll take it down until next spring. But it is fun f-ing with the neighbors.

I'm a little tired but that garage door looks to be Less than 5 ft tall. Buy a smart car or prius

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know of any town in Northern NJ except Smokerise that has HOA. Where in Bergen county do you live?

OP
OP
TRAPTOR

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does the tent look that bad? No.

Would I spend a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars to have something that looked more permanent (ie. carport) instead of a tent in front of my $1+ million home? Yes

OP
OP
TRAPTOR

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it!!!

Go buy ANOTHER tent and put it directly in front of your current tent. You will have a two car tent end to end, then your Raptor should get the WHOLE garage by itself and parked a little crooked so no one could think about parking next to it.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Maybe if it looked more like their gazebo they would be ok with it. A Gazebo Garage made out of fabric?

A two car tent what a great idea, lol. Or maybe I'll upgrade to the two car gazebo garage. Costco here I come.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Does the tent look that bad? No.

Would I spend a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars to have something that looked more permanent (ie. carport) instead of a tent in front of my $1+ million home? Yes

Point taken but my intentions are to take it down in a week or two after thr pollen stops falling. I am having a lot of fun reading all the opinions here. Remember opinions are like ******** everyone has one.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank the good lord that our oak trees have stopped with the pollen here in Austin. Does anyone make an "easy on, easy off" cover that will fit the Raptor?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with this opinion. In a way, HOAs are like lawyers, everybody likes to hate them...until you need them.

Or you marry one...

Im sorry but the i kinda agree now with the HOA thing so long as it doesnt go overboard. I dont spend as much as i do to have some jacktard paint his house day glo orange and film wildlife movies in his front yard.

For me it comes back to pure $$$$, if it is going to bring down the value of my property im not cool with it. If there is no HOA then im going all weatherman on that ass and having me some good ole boy fun.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Does this really look so bad?

Y not build an extended garage would most likely raise the property value a bit.

OP
OP
TRAPTOR

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dirty,
"Y not build an extended garage would most likely raise the property value a bit."

A third car garage or a really nice carport are in the plans but for now I wanted something to protect the truck from all the shit in the air.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

this is what you do. Buy 15 acres with lots of thick trees. Then you can do whatever the hell you want. Like trim trees with a 30-06. We did this yesterday being bored.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150749336410914

great tree trimming skills lol!!!