GEN 2 Raptor in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is not true about stealing. There are just rumors. All bad guys are all around europe and that's why Romania is safe. It is really safe and free. It is the last free country in europe. I am off roader by bike, atv and car. We can go wherever we want and the police won't put us in gail.
Thanks for calming me down regarding the warranty. The Romanian Ford does not want even to hear about US Raptor.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your truck. Regarding Ford Romania, I am from Bucharest and I own a Raptor Gen2, I tried to get information for original parts, I was completely refused, they told me that the car is not officially sold in Europe and I can't help myself with anything. In my opinion, there is a Ford policy that is difficult to understand. If they are registered in European territory, does that not mean that they are approved by officials? Ford Romania should also provide spare parts for these trucks ... I will try to pay a visit to the Ford headquarters, maybe that's how I manage to find out what their problem is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter