GEN 2 Raptor in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow i will pick up my new 2019 blue Raptor from Belgium and will go to Romania. This car made me crazy and i felt like i can't be without anymore. So... imagine that i give up the warranty, (not covered in europe) i give up the navigation also. Please just tell me that i will not have major issues with my car, i'm still afraid of the first kilometers nothing to happen.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

OdinR

Reaction score
Hi there. I know the feeling. Same here in Norway. The navigation can be sorted out for European functions. Need to do some fixing. The warranty is another hassle. I got 3 year warranty from my Ford dealer here. On their shoulders. My -19 is running fine. Last weekend a large tree tried to kill it but the thing is built like a tank. Parts is in the mail from the us as we speak. Have fun in Romania With this unique truck. A headturner for sure. But in Romania I guess it will be stolen within a few days anyway!!!!!

OP
OP
S

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I know the feeling. Same here in Norway. The navigation can be sorted out for European functions. Need to do some fixing. The warranty is another hassle. I got 3 year warranty from my Ford dealer here. On their shoulders. My -19 is running fine. Last weekend a large tree tried to kill it but the thing is built like a tank. Parts is in the mail from the us as we speak. Have fun in Romania With this unique truck. A headturner for sure. But in Romania I guess it will be stolen within a few days anyway!!!!!
Is not true about stealing. There are just rumors. All bad guys are all around europe and that's why Romania is safe. It is really safe and free. It is the last free country in europe. I am off roader by bike, atv and car. We can go wherever we want and the police won't put us in gail.
Thanks for calming me down regarding the warranty. The Romanian Ford does not want even to hear about US Raptor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Really it’s going to be the cost of fuel that will likely be the biggest concern. Still, we have forum members from Scotland, Germany and more.

Good luck navigating some of the older cities when you have to.

Also... Pictures. Or you really bought a fiat punto :p

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Romania are you heading to?

I was in Suceava this summer and I was surprised to see both a Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptor driving around!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck has apple car play don’t really need the factory navigation. I have an ‘18 w/ 17k miles I honestly am not even sure I’ve ever tried the factory navigation yet!!

Very cool you’re importing to Romania. Screw a warranty get a tune & tear the countryside up in that sombitch!!!

OP
OP
S

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Romania are you heading to?

I was in Suceava this summer and I was surprised to see both a Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptor driving around!
My city is Cluj-Napoca. Old city with small roads. Challenging for the big Raptor.