GEN 2 Raptor in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woutvc

Reaction score
It's my second Raptor. I had the 2014 V8 and drove it for 5 years (245000km) without any problem.
For the European navigation, have a look at
https://auto-hentzschel.de/pages/us-car

I ordered my radio for my 2014 there and it worked. So now I'm ordering my 2019 Sync3 radio there as well.
Warranty in Belgium is very poor, 1 year only and limited mileage.
I used to do about 50K/year, but lately I'm going more by motorbike then by car to my work.
So I hope to keep this raptor for more then 5 years.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy your Raptor in Europe. It’ll be fine. Just change the oil at around 6 to 7 thousand kilometers... Enjoy...

OP
OP
S

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my raptor. Tomorrow will pick it up because the transit plates are not ready. I don't know how i will go trough this night.
It does not have the technology package. I am ok without except the rain sensor... that is really necessary. It is possible to add after market rain sensor?
cb3ac49d62b51b3dc11133adf75cf5a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there and also congrats on the Raptor!
Mine is a Lobo Mexican version. Driving it and imported to Switzerland :)
I have address in the Hague Netherlands to convert the Sync 3 System to Europe with regular USB updates.
On the warranty side i can bring mine in to a official Swiss Ford dealer and got all the Recalls fixed for free.
I learned about the recalls via the android app from Ford where you can register your Raptor with VIN etc.
Suddenly the recall popped up on the app. and I called the local Ford dealer. They checked and : all covered, so I have new fuel pump under warranty

Enjoy this awesome car / no worries on the streets and of course OFF the streets ;)

OP
OP
S

Szabo Mihaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there and also congrats on the Raptor!
Mine is a Lobo Mexican version. Driving it and imported to Switzerland :)
I have address in the Hague Netherlands to convert the Sync 3 System to Europe with regular USB updates.
On the warranty side i can bring mine in to a official Swiss Ford dealer and got all the Recalls fixed for free.
I learned about the recalls via the android app from Ford where you can register your Raptor with VIN etc.
Suddenly the recall popped up on the app. and I called the local Ford dealer. They checked and : all covered, so I have new fuel pump under warranty

Enjoy this awesome car / no worries on the streets and of course OFF the streets ;)
What is the app name? I can't find in my play store.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free